Ok, get ready for an onslaught of self-publicity – Time Rep is now available to pre-order in the iBookstore, using the incredibly easy-to-remember link below!
To find the actual “pre-order” button, you will need the following:
- A pair of super-strength binoculars
- Some sticky tape
- Two magnifying glasses
- Some masking tape
- A low tolerance for pain
What to do:
1) Take the binoculars and attach a magnifying glass to the end of each lens using your sticky tape.
2) Once they are firmly attached, hold the apparatus over your eyes.
3) Take the masking tape, and starting from the back of your head, wrap the tape around and around until the binoculars are stuck to your face. If you are under the age of 18, you may need help from a parent or guardian.
4) Look at the pre-order page. You will now be able to see a very small, orange pre-order button in the top left corner of the screen.
5) Click on the button. Congratulations! You have pre-ordered Time Rep!
If you still can’t see it, I’ve attached an image below that hopefully makes it clearer:
It’s also available to bloggers and early reviewers on Netgalley:
I much prefer this page as it has a massive green “request” button slap bang in the middle of it. I understand many reviewers have already made requests for the book, so thank you. I hope you enjoy it. I am perfectly willing to send bribes in return for favourable reviews, so if you are like me and have no moral standards, contact me directly and I’m sure we can come to some sort of arrangement.
Finally, the book is now on Goodreads as well, so if you feel an overwhelming urge to add it to your “to-read” shelf, don’t hold back! Add away! The link is here:
Ok, that’s enough about how everyone should pre-order Time Rep and give it great reviews. In order to give this post some balance, I feel I should also say something negative about it, so here goes: Looking back on the book, I think at least three of the jokes could have been funnier.
There! Balance has been restored!